- Work with sales and other cross-departmental teams to understand proposal requirements and develop strategy for the proposal response
- Ownership of the proposal production and timeline from beginning to end
- Meet all proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinating requirements with contributors; and final compilation and transmission of proposals
- Work effectively with internal subject matter experts to develop consistent and compelling responses to satisfy proposal requirements
- Review and curate functional, technical and company information received from internal subject matter experts
- Coordinate the final production and delivery of completed proposal response; work on multiple proposals simultaneously
- Maintain quality results by using and maintaining templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal information databases.
- Contract and documentation maintenance via SpringCM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years of proposal, writing or related experience, preferably in a software company or related industry; a combination of equivalent education and work experience may be substituted for the above requirements
- 1+ years of experience in graphic design or content creation
- Familiarity with Salesforce and SpringCM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Flexibility, and ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proactive, collaborative work style and can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, high energy, team-oriented environment, some of whom are working remotely
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Enthusiasm for both software and ongoing learning is essential
- Demonstrated interest in non-profits and associations a plus
Our Vision We believe that what makes you unique is the source of your power, which is why we build personalized and strategic solutions optimized to turn your unique qualities into success for your customers and members. Our Mission To deliver highly configurable membership, events, and eCommerce applications on an innovative platform that can easily scale and quickly integrate with other business solutions.
Want to learn more about Fonteva? Visit Fonteva's website.
The best bed for better sleep