Fleet Communicator Part-Time/Working Student (Romanian Speaking)
foodora Germany, Berlin
It's the food you love, delivered
foodora: bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 10 countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We're currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for a Romanian Speaking Fleet Communicator (m/w) - Part-time to join us in our Berlin HQ!
- To make sure our orders pass through well you will assist our riders in various situations
- Process optimisation is your topic! You detect potential for improvement and discuss it with your team
- You support our dispatching team with the rider management. You are the connection between couriers, cities and headquarter during the daily business
- Our team will support you in the best possible way
- It is not a problem for you to work with a team and independent
- Candour and a considerable amount of individual initiative distinguish you
- You love to work in a very dynamic and intense environment
- Romanian and German/English fluency is required.
- Willing to work in rotating shifts including evenings and weekends
What We Offer:
Besides a number of goodies as muesli, fruits and drinks there are several benefits and opportunities:
- A young, dynamic and highly motivated team
- A magnificent atmosphere and regular team events (such like ‘Lasertag’, ‘Grill Boat’ etc.)
- High order of responsibility from the beginning
- Very good opportunities for advancement and career in a global company
- Best food from your favourite restaurant including employee discount
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
About foodora Germany
About us foodora brings good food into your everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We're a food delivery service, that's for sure -- but we offer more. We offer the ability to take that first bite of your favourite meal and relish in the moment. Wherever you are. We share our excitement for a world of cuisines; from the vibrant, social media-ready appearance, to the story behind the person who invented the recipe. foodora operates in 10 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.