foodora - bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 19 countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We're currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager (m/f) for our Berlin HQ
- You are responsible to design and execute an ambitious product road-map and actively contribute to the business KPIs.
- Define the product strategy, based on the business objectives, key results, market-research and user feedback.
- Prioritise and adjust the product backlog according to strategic product value.
- Lead one of our agile teams. Be the source of inspiration and motivation for your team, communicate the vision and the business/product goals to the team. Be available to the team and accountable to them.
- Analyse the performance of the product with users and versus the competition.
- Run conversion optimization tests.
- A passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- At least 2 years of experience managing web and mobile consumer products as a Product Owner or Product Manager.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A good understanding of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.
What We Offer:
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table, table tennis and a playstation room, as well as free language classes and of course a monthly corporate discount for foodora!
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
About foodora Germany
About us foodora brings good food into your everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We're a food delivery service, that's for sure -- but we offer more. We offer the ability to take that first bite of your favourite meal and relish in the moment. Wherever you are. We share our excitement for a world of cuisines; from the vibrant, social media-ready appearance, to the story behind the person who invented the recipe. foodora operates in 10 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
Want to learn more about foodora Germany? Visit foodora Germany's website.
Jobs You May Like
Operations Manager - DoorDash for Business
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Chief Technology Officer
Built In, Chicago
Benefits Product Compliance
Gusto, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager, Enterprise
Brightcove, Boston, MA
Android Application Development Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA