foodora - bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 19 countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We're currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are currently looking to hire a Senior UX Researcher (m/f) for our Berlin HQ!
- You will autonomously manage and run multiple research projects with various complexities, ranging from tactical to strategic research that require strong analysis skills.
- You will build and execute the research roadmap turning research into the strategic component of product development from reactive to proactive
- You will enhance and facilitate evidence based decisions for product and design.
- You will utilise variety of methods in our toolbox, develop and innovate on our user research practice. You will build a lightweight framework for a non researchers to participate in a research initiatives.
- You will communicate and deliver meaningful research insights in an effective, innovative, and impactful ways to a variety of audiences; from design team, engineering team, to executive teams.
- You will collaborate with various stakeholders: proactively involve designers, engineers, & product managers in the research process and building relationships with market researchers and business analysts to deliver robust insights.
- You will mentor product designers and product owners to help them grow their UX research skills.
- You will support on demand product designers working in cross functional teams but you will stay outside the squad structure.
- You will be a key player of a user driven culture and you will focus on impacting multiple levels of stakeholders up to C-level
- You will influence roadmap of the product based on customer insight and drive
- At least four years in a UX research related role.
- Experience in working with e-commerce products is a plus.
- Current online portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge, skills and processes.
- Strong planning skills - you drive the research road-map, plan and execute a wide variety of studies independently - interviews, tests, surveys, workshops, etc.
- Knowledge of what to do, when to do, why and how to do it. Being able to provide toolbox and lead the process of putting UX guidance in place.
- Knowledge around prototyping tools is a plus (sketch, principle, framer, etc.)
- Experience with prioritisation - being able to provide high value research in a fast changing environment and meeting deadlines.
- Being able to marry quantitative and qualitative research.
- Higher education in Psychology, Sociology or a related field.
- Understanding of a human behaviour and translating qualitative data into deep, meaningful insights.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Results and impact focused, keeping an eye on the overall outcome and desired impact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English required.
- Other foreign language is a plus (german, arabic, swedish, finnish, french, etc.).
- Enthusiastic team player who empowers team members and motivates them.
What We Offer:
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- A squad structure of Product+Tech departments - working in one of 8 cross functional team all together with Product Owner, Tech Lead, iOS, android, backend and frontend developers, QA and TA
- Being part of growing design team (currently 5) and responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Design breakfast - space for designers to share ideas, talk about blockers and do creative exercises.
- Regular workshops to broaden your skills (tools: origami, designing with accessibility, internationalization of design, UX best practices, etc.)
- A design books library
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table, table tennis and a playstation room, as well as free language classes and of course a monthly corporate discount for foodora!
To apply: Required: 1. CV & 2. a link to or attachment with your portfolio/case study/examples of conducted research and what impact they brough.
You'll also be asked to complete the quick online form.
This application does not require a cover letter.
About foodora Germany
About us foodora brings good food into your everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We're a food delivery service, that's for sure -- but we offer more. We offer the ability to take that first bite of your favourite meal and relish in the moment. Wherever you are. We share our excitement for a world of cuisines; from the vibrant, social media-ready appearance, to the story behind the person who invented the recipe. foodora operates in 10 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
Want to learn more about foodora Germany? Visit foodora Germany's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Guest Delight
Wheelhouse, San Francisco, CA
Product Content Strategist/Writer
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager – Marketing Tools
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Technical Program Manager
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Culture Amp, Melbourne
Senior Data Scientist - Growth