foodora - bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 19 countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We're currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are currently looking for multiple hires - from Junior / mid level to Senior System/DevOps Engineer (m/f) for our Berlin HQ!
- Help us to launch and maintain successful websites all over the world
- Take actively part in the design, building and maintenance of our complex, large and decentralised infrastructure
- Ensure the technical success, development and enhancement of our international business
- Support the teams that are using the infrastructure including taking part in an on-call rotation
- Work in a team and have the chance to work across various challenging tasks
- University degree or an equivalent education
- Solid knowledge in Cloud-based infrastructures, mainly AWS
- Proficiency in Containers, mainly Docker
- Hands-on experience in several Configuration Management Systems
- Fluency on Bash and either Python or Ruby
- Experience in solving problems and strong troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in designing, implementing, optimizing and maintaining infrastructures combined with a clear understanding of caching technologies and DDoS protection
- Enjoy working and learning as part of a team
What We Offer:
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table, table tennis and a playstation room, as well as free language classes and of course a monthly corporate discount for foodora!
More information about what we are doing can be found on our tech blog, so check it out!
About foodora Germany
About us foodora brings good food into your everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We're a food delivery service, that's for sure -- but we offer more. We offer the ability to take that first bite of your favourite meal and relish in the moment. Wherever you are. We share our excitement for a world of cuisines; from the vibrant, social media-ready appearance, to the story behind the person who invented the recipe. foodora operates in 10 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
Want to learn more about foodora Germany? Visit foodora Germany's website.
Jobs You May Like
Dev Ops Engineer
Origami Logic, Bangkok, Thailand
Senior Software Developer
Principal Software Engineer (Contract to hire)
Rally, New York, NY
Solution Architect - Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, London
QA Engineer - Partnerships
OnDeck, New York, NY
Mobile Developer - Android
Melbourne IT, Brisbane