foodora|foodpanda - bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora|foodpanda is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 20+ countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app or web portal. We provide our restaurant partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We're currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Are you hungry to make a difference? Come on board to redefine food delivery!
Currently we are looking for a Senior Product Manager - Checkout & Payment for our Berlin HQ
As a Senior Product Manager for Payment & Checkout you will be responsible for defining the vision and strategy for a compelling checkout experience. In this role you will be responsible for the checkout process at foodora and foodpanda platforms (21 countries), which includes the Checkout Experience (Web/Apps), Payments Platform and Integrations, Risk management and Reporting.
What you will do:
- Be the product owner for the Checkout & Payment squad in the consumer tech tribe
- Define the product strategy & roadmap for helping them to order their favorite food in an efficient and secure way
- Use data analysis, customer feedback, user research and experiments to identify the solutions which are benefiting our customers and business
- Work closely with the engineers, designer and quality analyst in your squad to incrementally deliver the desired outcome in all our platforms (iOS, Android, responsive web)
- Work and communicate closely with business stakeholders and non-technical teams to align their ideas and priorities with your strategy and roadmap
- Track, share and continuously optimize the success of your features
What you should have:
- A passion for building great product & being successful with them in the market
- At least two years of proven experience in managing web and mobile products
- A passion for design excellence, usability & customer experience in products
- Ability to understand complex business processes and needs in different cultures & markets
- A good understanding of agile software development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- An analytical mindset and data
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.
What we offer:
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- Autonomous and agile development teams which work end-to-end on all platforms
- A dedicated product management chapter & network with regular exchanges and educational budget to show, exchange and grow your product skill-set
- A chance to work on a truly global consumer product in a market with a fast growing online segment
- A cool office in the center of Berlin - the hottest tech & startup city in Europe
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table, table tennis and a playstation room, as well as free language classes and of course a monthly corporate discount for foodora!
Hungry to make a difference? Apply now!
About foodora Germany
About us foodora brings good food into your everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We're a food delivery service, that's for sure -- but we offer more. We offer the ability to take that first bite of your favourite meal and relish in the moment. Wherever you are. We share our excitement for a world of cuisines; from the vibrant, social media-ready appearance, to the story behind the person who invented the recipe. foodora operates in 10 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
Want to learn more about foodora Germany? Visit foodora Germany's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Editions Site Operations Associate
Product Manager, Growth - Science
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
Dental Applications Engineer
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Field CTO - North America
Rubrik, North America
Product Manager - Find Care
Oscar, New York