foodora: bringing good food into your everyday!
We're bringing good food into your everyday – but that means more than just bringing you your favourite meals from local restaurants. It means we hit the streets to find the next must-try spot and we chat with the locals to stay ahead of the latest in food. We sit down with chefs, dreaming up menus that will arrive at your door fresh and full of flavour.
You can find our signature pink bikes in 22 countries, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We’re connecting foodies and restaurants from Helsinki to Sydney and together with our riders' energy and our amazing partner restaurants, we’re redefining delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
For our HQ in Berlin we are looking for your help as Global Operations Manager!
- You will strategically analyze and shape the approach to one of our operational areas
- You will use a data driven strategy that will shape our day-to-day business
- You will constantly strive for excellence in customer experience
- You will at all times be able to see the big picture, using your initiative to identify efficiencies that will improve foodora’s business practices
- Organized and structured approach to complex problems
- Outstanding drive, a passion to lead changes and loads of energy
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- A hands-on mentality with a strong taste for implementation and testing
- Ability to work with diligence at speed
- At ease with juggling more than one task at any given time
- Advanced analytical and excel skills are helpful
- Experience in e-commerce companies or content management is helpful
- Proficient English speaker
What We Offer
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- A supportive working environment with lots of fun team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast paced, global company
About foodora Germany
About us foodora brings good food into your everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We're a food delivery service, that's for sure -- but we offer more. We offer the ability to take that first bite of your favourite meal and relish in the moment. Wherever you are. We share our excitement for a world of cuisines; from the vibrant, social media-ready appearance, to the story behind the person who invented the recipe. foodora operates in 10 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
Want to learn more about foodora Germany? Visit foodora Germany's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optician, Short North
Warby Parker, Columbus, OH
Strategic Sourcing Manager
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Business Development Director CEE
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Datto, Albany, NY
Creative Strategist, Branded Content
GOOD Worldwide, Los Angeles or New York
Warehouse Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
Specialized, Melbourne, Australia