foodora - bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 20 countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently looking for a Norwegian Speaking Partner Care Agent (m/f) for our Berlin HQ.
Partner Care is the team within foodora that ensures our restaurant partners have a smooth experience throughout their journey on our platform. As an outbound service we reach out to all new partners to help them go live and with existing partners, we build strong relationships based on continuous improvements.
- You ensure a smooth onboarding of new restaurant partners onto our platform
- You provide our partners with training on how to use our app and devices
- You analyse the performance of restaurants on our platform
- You consult our partners on business improvements
- You work on organising and executing marketing activities together with our partners
- You are open-minded, patient and like to communicate with people
- You are flexible and can adjust to changes easily
- You can explain complicated topics in an interesting way
- You are friendly, empathetic and like to take over responsibilities
- You speak Norwegian fluently and a high level of English.
What We Offer:
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding business
- Fresh fruits, muesli and drinks provided for free
- Yearly training fund to develop your skills
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including kicker tables, table tennis, as well as free language classes and of course a daily corporate discount for foodora!
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
About foodora Germany
About us foodora brings good food into your everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We're a food delivery service, that's for sure -- but we offer more. We offer the ability to take that first bite of your favourite meal and relish in the moment. Wherever you are. We share our excitement for a world of cuisines; from the vibrant, social media-ready appearance, to the story behind the person who invented the recipe. foodora operates in 10 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
Want to learn more about foodora Germany? Visit foodora Germany's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Business Development Manager
Eventbrite, Melbourne, Australia
Business Development Representative
Rapid7, Austin, TX
Bilingual Customer Support Advocate (English/Spanish)
Hootsuite, Mexico City, MX
Strategy and Business Development Associate
Indigo, Boston, MA
Survios, Culver City