To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for a Product Manager to take our core experience of formlabs.com (and associated sister / regional sites) to the next level. Formlabs.com is our most valuable digital property, where:
- Our prospective customers learn about our product offerings
- New and existing customers purchase directly from our website
- Our partners can access resources & information they need to do their marketing, sales, and service of our products
- Our existing customers interact with our customer support and documentation content
- Regional audiences interact with country-specific localized full or micro-sites
The Product Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of the internet development team and is ultimately responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of all e-commerce websites, company websites, web applications and web related product applications while ensuring strong optimization, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility (including mobile) and functionality. This position has an in-depth understanding of the web development lifecycle and be able to communicate project statuses, issues, resolutions and make recommended improvements as necessary. This position will be a subject matter expert in standard concepts, practices, and procedures for designing and creating innovative and interactive web applications using the latest standards, testing them on various devices and enhancing and modifying them as necessary to ensure the best experience for the end-user.
- Drive overall website performance and metrics such as conversion rate, eCommerce Sales that impact Formlabs top and bottom line
- Be the thought leader and strategy owner of making the web site the go-to place for transactional product sales (e.g., consumables, services)
- Drive easy to use and internal adoption of site updates for all parties within Formlabs
- Support key product launches on short timelines
- Build and maintain a performant site through performance optimizations / techniques to reduce page load times
- Independently communicate with senior management and all department heads to develop and organize innovative strategy and site architecture for the site 2-3 years out
- Independently partner with software engineers and creative UI/UX individuals to strategize, build, and execute your vision for the site
- Proactively drive the launch of new features / products, and site updates through AGILE sprint grooming, planning, and execution process
- Influence and partner with other technology teams to strategize and execute true end to end solutions for Formlabs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related field or equivalent experience
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and in written form
- 8+ years of eCommerce experience either as a developer or a product manager
- Strong knowledge of web server architecture & infrastructure
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead cross-functional teams
- Prior software development experience
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Passion and experience in 3D printing
- Knowledge of project management software such as Jira, Basecamp, MS Project, Wrike etc
- Familiarity with Google applications such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Pagespeed Insights etc.
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.