To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The components we source from all over the world are important to the success of our products and company. We must carefully balance our needs to lower costs while ensuring high-performance, reliability, and abundant supply. You’ll work with our suppliers face-to-face to expand the capabilities of Formlabs and directly improve our products. If you are inspired by a passion for streamlining and optimization, we want you as a Supply Chain Engineer.
- Work directly with current and potential suppliers to keep our pipeline flowing
- Strategic oversight of Formlabs’ component supply chain
- Optimize our suppliers for cost, quality, and supply resilience
- Supply chain planning for future product rollout
- Negotiating with suppliers on cost and maintaining commitments
- 2+ years' experience working in a supply chain or strategic sourcing role
- Skilled at negotiation and holding suppliers accountable
- Ready to travel and visit suppliers in all corners of the earth to find the highest quality components
- Able to implement QC measures for components on the manufacturing floor
- Capable of tracking key BOM components to ensure a steady supply of parts
- Excited to source, contact, and evaluate potential suppliers for quality, reliability, and capacity
- An independent worker and team player who can work with a variety of teams on-site and remotely
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- 3D CAD design, particularly Solidworks
- 2+ years experience with electronics and reading schematics
- Advanced use of spreadsheets
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Raleigh, NC