To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our primary goal is to give our customers the best tools with an amazing experience. At Formlabs, that means answering every question, no matter how small, and providing the resources to empower our users to innovate and create.
If you love new technology and are a natural problem-solver and a great communicator, we want you on the Customer Care Expert team.
- Remotely support users in learning the ins and outs of 3D printing
- Keep customers ridiculously happy
- Feed customer reports back to our international engineering team
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- You are fluent in written English and one of the following languages: German or French or Italian
- You care about customers and are a communicational expert
- Like to demonstrate expertise and are capable of leading the customer to a resolution
- Know how to avoid or solve conflicts and have great analytic skills
- Are good in administrative tasks and you are not afraid of long to-do lists
- You enjoy creating, crafting, forming, making, repairing, and playing with new tools
- Experience with 3D modelling, printing and digital fabrication
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Familiarity with ticket or case management systems (Zendesk)
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- A flexible vacation policy
- The ability to work from home
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers
- A monthly subsidy for BVG ticket
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows)
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
- Last but not least, an inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Please send us your certificate(s), references from previous employers (if possible) and a cover letter describing your motivation in working at Formlabs Europe.
We look forward to your application! Our Team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Prodigy Game, Burlington, Ontario
Freelance Visual Designers
Interbrand, New York, NY
Senior Product Designer, Twine Health
Fitbit, US - Boston
Art Director / Design Manager
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Rooster Teeth, Austin, TX