To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are a team of young and ambitious 3D printing enthusiasts located in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin. Our primary goal is to empower our customers with the best tools and to offer them an amazing experience. With a 95% satisfaction rate, Formlabs offers one of the best customer experiences in the industry.
User success is the heart of Formlabs’ success. As our desktop technology accelerates, so does our need for:
- Expert teachers to help our customers learn 3D printing
- Problem solvers to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it
- Empathetic communicators to keep our users’ trust
In addition to receiving our best-in-class warranty support, our customers can elect to purchase our Pro Service Plan (PSP) to gain access to video chat training, phone support, and even speedier email responses. Our 3D Printing Customer Service Specialist deliver these services and build relationships with these special customers to help them get the most from their Formlabs products.
- Connect with 3D printer PSP users to teach technology, identify problems, and create solutions via email and phone
- Build and manage relationships with our PSP users
- Print, print, print to your heart’s content
- Love to make your customer’s day, not only answering there question but also anticipating the next
- Quickly make friends with new technology (and teach your human friends how to use it)
- Already caught our grammatical mistake above (spelling matters to you, too)
- Have 1+ years experience talking to customers on the phone
- Are fluent in English, and French or Italian or German
- Versed in CAD, modeling, 3D printing, and/or digital fabrication tools
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- A flexible vacation policy
- The ability to work from home
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers
- A monthly subsidy for BVG ticket
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows)
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
- Last but not least, an inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues.
Starting date: asap
We look forward to your application! Our Team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Sales Director - Financial Services
Cloud Technology Partners, San Francisco, California
Research Services Subject Matter Expert
Business Development Representative - German Speaking
Markforged, Watertown, MA
RVP, Enterprise Sales - Financial Services
Yext, New York, NY
Account Manager /Senior Account Manager
Mid Market Account Executive | DACH Market