To reinvent an industry, you have to build an all-star team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for a stellar entrepreneur to drive our expansion in Japan. If you can understand complex technology, navigate an industry that is evolving at lightning speed, and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our Product Engineer for Japan, and help us grow.
This job is located in Japan, location TBD.
- Connect with, validate, and train potential resellers and partners in Japan
- Maintain the quality of our Form 2 printers
- Know the 3D printing landscape in Japan inside and out
- Are an expert in CAD manipulation and design
- Keep up to date with the pros and cons of 3D printing and can offer compelling arguments for different materials
- Reach out to high-profile 3D printing enthusiasts and find compelling Form 2 user stories
- Absorb technical details like a sponge and can learn the Form 2 well enough to conduct quick onsite repairs
- Conduct market research to support the Channel Sales Manager on potential competitors
- Enjoy traveling frequently to speak with customers and partners
- Speak, read, and write Japanese perfectly and skillfully
- Ready, willing, and excited to travel throughout Japan
- Native-level fluency in Japanese, fluency in English
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Product Designer (IxD)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Product Manager, Data and Analytics
Factual, Los Angeles
Product Manager / UX Designer
Shine, New York, NY
Product Manager - Machine Learning Infrastructure
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Product Strategy & Ops Associate
Thumbtack, San Francisco