Formlabs launched in 2012 with a record-breaking Kickstarter campaign. Our mission is to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs has a strong network of Partners and Resellers throughout Europe, who work across different countries and verticals. We are looking for an energetic student who will work closely with our Channel Operations team to support their day-to-day administrative work. If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Join us as a Channel Operations Trainee!
- Making operations run smoothly by processing orders
- Organizing pick-ups/shipments
- Administrative tasks
- Support the Channel team's initiatives such as events, conferences, meetups.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Precision in your work
- Very good administrative skills
- Structured manner
- Self-driven personality, ability to work independently
- Ability to fluently speak and write English and another EU language
- Knowledge of the 3D printing industry
- 6 months Traineeship (40h per week)
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture with a working environment with international colleagues;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription
- Access to unlimited 3D printing.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why.
We look forward to your application! Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Project Manager
The Sourcery, Direct Commerce
Community Support Coordinator
Massdrop, San Francisco
Monzo, London, UK
Special Operations Manager
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Success Services Operations Lead
Slack, San Francisco
Customer Advocate mit Fokus Kundenservice (m/w)
Flightright, Potsdam / Berlin