To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
User satisfaction lies at the heart of Formlabs’ success. The capabilities of our desktop technology are growing rapidly, and so are the needs of our team. We’re looking for:
- Expert teachers to help our customers learn the ropes of 3D printing
- Problem solvers to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it
- Empathetic communicators to keep our users’ trust
Our incredible Customer Care team connects with those users in three different ways: through chat, email, and phone support. If you’re looking to give the best-in-class service for 3D printing professionals and enthusiasts around the world, we want you on our Customer Care team.
- Remotely support users in learning the ins and outs of 3D printing
- Keep customers ridiculously happy
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Love to make your customer’s day by not only answering their question but also anticipating those to come
- Able to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Can communicate with grace without being face to face with users
- Able to make friends with new technology (and your human friends make you fix theirs)
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Familiarity with ticket or case management systems ( Service Cloud)
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing and digital fabrication
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.