To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs needs your keen communication and relationship-building abilities to help us spread our message throughout the land. If your superpower is crafting compelling stories we have the perfect challenge for you.
Join us as the EMEA PR & Communications Manager, and help us grow.
- Develop and implement communications strategies and programs for Formlabs Europe:
- that foster positive brand awareness and help support business development/sales goals
- for corporate initiatives and product announcements
- for awards and speaking opportunities.
- Responsible for all PR facets of product announcements, from written materials to media relations
- create written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, and press releases
- forge new relationships with tier-1 media outlets, key influencers, and nurture existing relationships
- Proactively identify, nurture and pitch exciting stories about to national and mainstream press about 3D printing that will inspire the world.
The ideal candidate is a media-savvy, resourceful PR professional who has:
- a track record of 3-5 years experience in developing successful PR strategies and programs that generate meaningful PR outcomes and press coverage
- a self-starter who proactively and consistently develops PR initiatives to advance Formlabs Europe
- experience doing PR for technology companies, startups and products
- established working relationships with top-tier business/tech press in Germany, UK and France
- passionate and knowledgeable about technology, manufacturing and the industry of “making things”
- know a great story when you see it, and have the vision to bring that story to life
- possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- work quickly and can produce superb results under tight deadlines
- Experience launching consumer products
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
- A competitive compensation package;
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture with a working environment with international colleagues;
- A flexible vacation policy;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription and discounts on sport membership cards;
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows);
- Access to unlimited 3D printing.
- A FUN and inspiring work environment!
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why. We'd also like to receive a sample of one of your press releases and of successful coverage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Jobs You May Like
China SEO Specialist 中国SEO专家
Senior Graphic Designer
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Lead, Events and Field Marketing
Samsara, San Francisco
Growth Marketing Manager, Facebook/App - (Consumer)
Thumbtack, San Francisco
Visual Communications Manager, Original Series
Netflix, Los Angeles, California