Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more leading muscle on our Finance team. At Formlabs, that means applying attention to detail and good judgement when driving financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are fiercely passionate about streamlining, are vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have a high impact on a fast-growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Finance and Accounting Lead.
- Successfully lead the EU financial team
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation
- Ensure a smooth month end close process
- Lead the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting process
- Create monthly business reporting with emphasis on financial and non-financial success metrics
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Provide commercial advice to the wider business
- Preparation of due diligence and external audits
- Support role for the Global CFO and Berlin COO on strategic financial decision-making
- Have at least 5 years experience in a leading financial role at a hardware or software GmbH in Germany
- Have in-depth knowledge of VAT, as well as accounting standards according to HGB and IFRS and controlling processes
- Experience in preparing for due diligence and external audits
- Are the main contact person for tax authorities
- Have proven people management skills
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- Familiarity with NetSuite and DATEV
- The chance to be part of an exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture;
- An inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why? We'd also like to read about how you influenced a company's crucial success factor with your work.
We look forward to meeting you! Our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer (Client Facing)
Director, Financial Accounting & Advisory Services
Accordion Partners, San Francisco
KPMG New Zealand, Wellington
Strategic Sourcing Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
metromile, Tempe, AZ