To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are a team of ambitious 3D printing enthusiasts. Our primary goal is to empower our customers with the best tools and to offer them an amazing 3D printing experience. With a 95% satisfaction rate, Formlabs offers one of the best customer experiences in the industry. We in Formlabs Services pride ourselves to be highly motivated and we love going the extra mile to deliver the highest quality. We work with resellers and distributors across the globe who give us access to new markets and provide added value to our customers.
As a Channel Services Agent, you are helping our distributors and reseller to serve their direct clients. You will resolve technical issues with their 3D printers, investigate machine errors, evaluate printer logs and teach your technical knowledge to them.
If you love building relationships and redefining the customer experience, we want you to join us as our Channel Services Specialist. This role will be based in our new Tokyo office.
- Support our Japan distributor & reseller network (email and phone)
- Educate our distributors and resellers
- Feed customer reports back to our international engineering team
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Represent Formlabs as the first point of contact
- Skillfully manage interactions all the way through to a resolution
- Are tech savvy - ideally with experience in a high tech company
- Are analytical - you have the ability to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Are a great communicator - you are a great listener, and consciously choose your words and tone in your writing and speaking, while keeping proper spelling and grammar in check
- Fluent in both Japanese and English - other languages are a plus
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing, digital fabrication, and CAD
- Finesse on the phone; you know when to listen and when to talk
- Ability to organize and manage your own time and workload
Experience in B2B Service
- An inclusive work environment with inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Free beverages and snacks
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Time Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Mall of America - Bloomington, MN
Casper, Bloomington, MN