To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ web team designs, develops and maintains a suite of applications for internal and customer-facing use. We are looking for talented developers to help us create elegant, fast, scalable and user-friendly web applications.
If you’re passionate about building great web software, and want to work with a high-caliber, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form Team as a Backend Software Engineer.
- Develop web application backend code on a technology stack including Python/Django
- Design, create, and maintain a responsive and scalable infrastructure
- Well-versed in building and shipping web applications in a production environment
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering team
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Guide projects to completion, on time and to plan
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Ruby on Rails or PHP
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Writing and maintaining Ansible provisioning
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one