To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team.
Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Formlabs’ digital commerce team designs, develops and maintains the high-traffic public face of the company, Formlabs.com. We are looking for a talented Marketing Operations Specialist to help us create elegant, fast, scalable, and user-friendly web experiences that help our customers understand and purchase our products.
If you’re passionate about building great web experiences and want to work with a high-calibre, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you to join our team as a Marketing Operations Specialist. Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your work, particularly on customer-facing websites, is highly encouraged.
- Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- A strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Testing and updating the site as needed.
- Develop custom HTML and custom scripts to support the creation of landing pages, forms, and emails in Marketo in support of multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails.
- Manage the development and placement of tracking scripts, validation scripts, and another custom coding for lead intake and reporting purposes.
- Fix software issues and code irregularities.
- Conceptualize and implement technical solutions to solve business challenges (CRM, Partner Portal, Marketing Automation, Customer Support and their processes integration).
- Bulletproof the process and empower our teams to work more autonomously.
- Understand marketing projects from a technical point of view and converting ideas into realities.
- Implement strategies for operations scalability, ABM, demand generation, lead nurture and engagement.
- Build database segmentation, targeted and personalized content.
- Experiment with latest email marketing trends and apply best practices to test and measure campaigns.
- Well-versed in building and shipping high-traffic websites in a production environment
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering team
- Experienced with HTML/CSS and frontend development using libraries such as jQuery, Backbone, and React
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Drive projects to completion, on time and to plan
- A fast learner, capable of picking up new skills as you go
- Are equally excited about being inside your comfort zone, or way outside of it
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation, React, Redux
- Python and PHP
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- A competitive compensation package;
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture with a working environment with international colleagues;
- A flexible vacation policy;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription and discounts on sport membership cards;
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows);
- Access to unlimited 3D printing.
- A FUN and inspiring work environment!
This position is based in Berlin, Germany office and will work closely with many teams based in our Somerville, MA Headquarters. We look forward to your application and our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Alliance Marketing Manager
RueLaLa, New York City
Senior Visual Designer
Wheelhouse, San Francisco
Growth Marketing Manager, Marketing Operations
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager, Events
Amplitude, San Francisco
International Mid-Market Sales Executive
Braintree Payments, Chicago