To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ web team designs a suite of web applications for internal and customer-facing use. We are looking for accomplished web developers to help us create elegant, fast, scalable and user-friendly web applications.
If you’re passionate about building great web software, and want to work with a remarkable, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form Team as a Full Stack Software Engineer. You will report to our Software Product Management Lead.
- Develop web application backend code on a technology stack including Python/Django
- Develop user-facing front-end code, working closely with our marketing and design team to develop compelling user experiences
- Build the next general Dashboard user platform
- Build and ship web applications in a production environment
- Love to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering teams
- Code with HTML/CSS using libraries such as jQuery and React.js
- Enjoy working with Kubernetes, Go, and Kafka
- Love being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Write clear code and document your work
- Drive projects to completion on time
- Excel by working outside your comfort zone and picking up news skills on the fly
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Ruby on Rails or PHP
- Write and maintain Ansible provisioning
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Free beverages and snacks
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.