To reinvent an industry, you have to build an all-star team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for an all-star entrepreneur to drive our expansion. If you can understand complex technology, navigate an industry that is evolving at lightning speed, and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our Channel Sales Manager and help us grow.
This job is located in Tokyo and is responsible for assigned territory in Japan.
- Establish and grow healthy sales channels in Japan
- Manage partnerships to maximize sales and build our brand
- Set ambitious targets for current partners and help enable them to exceed these goals
- Attend trade shows with partners and increase lead flow
- Ensure an amazing customer experience for customers
- Are a strong sales person who is a natural entrepreneur and willing to get your hands dirty with the details
- Have a deep understanding of channel sales and strategy, with proven record of driving revenue and hitting ambitious targets
- Have a track record of bringing products to market and building business operations from the ground up that account for the full lifecycle of the customer inc. post sales support
- Are an expert project manager and skilled in coordinating people and resources not directly under your control
- Can craft productive partnerships that align incentives for mutual growth
- Are a smooth diplomat as well as a tough negotiator
- Can speak, read and write English
- Are comfortable working remotely
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid