To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for a Competitive Intelligence Intern with a passion for technology to help our hardware, materials, and digital experiences reach potential customers. You’ll lead a project from start to finish including identifying a strategy, implementing and executing a plan, gathering and summarizing insights, and laying the foundation for Formlabs to build upon. You will work close to our products and our customers with this exciting opportunity to learn about the additive manufacturing industry and market research techniques.
The product team at Formlabs helps drive hardware, materials, and software products to completion. If you’re passionate about 3D printing and research, we want you to join our team as a Competitive Intelligence Intern.
- Create competitor research and analyze data from internal and external resources
- Collect internal competition feedbacks and combine it with current
- Conduct market research
- Create a Quarterly competition newsletter/ Doc to be shared company-wide
- Competitive research : Calls with competitors, users, resellers to collect missing competitors information to input in our landscape master sheet
- Collaborate with product, engineering and marketing teams to provide competitor informations needed for specific projects
- Have an analytical or research background
- Highly curious and creative, a data-driven problem solver
- Extremely organized and able to clearly communicate and collaborate cross-functionally
- Love diving into the details with strong analytical skills
- Comfortable presenting complex information in a succinct manner, both orally and in writing
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally to complete projects.
- Background in materials, hardware, dental, jewelry, audiology, or software
- Experience with market research or product management
- Data visualization skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
The best bed for better sleep