To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As a Creative Copywriter at Formlabs, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to define the voice of an industry-leading 3D printing brand and work with the in-house creative team to develop meaningful concepts that resonate with our target audiences. You’ll own all aspects of this process, from writing conversion-focused headlines and ad copy to developing aspirational video scripts and driving compelling campaigns with the creative team.
If you’re a clever writer who is passionate about technology, has a flair for the written word, a knack for the perfect tone, and an obsessive need to creatively problem solve, this is the perfect challenge for you!
- Deeply understand our buyer personas and target industry segments to further develop the tone and voice of the Formlabs brand
- Interpret creative direction and technical product information to present compelling copy concepts for our target audiences.
- Write conversion-focused copy, headlines, and A/B variations for emails, digital ads, and web pages that grow brand awareness, increase traffic to our website and drive lead generation and sales
- Collaborate with product marketing and content on tight scripts for product, application, and workflow videos.
- 2+ years agency or marketing copywriting experience
- Deep understanding of digital channels and marketing strategy
- University/college education in marketing, creative writing, journalism, communications, linguistics, or similar
- Prolific writing skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional creative problem solving and concepting skills
- Quick to develop an understanding of technical topics, with an ability to translate them into compelling messaging for technical and business audiences
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Analytical, proactive, and goal-driven mindset
- High level of initiative and strong business judgment
- Technical background, “engineer turned marketer” or experience with any of the industries we work within 3D printing
- Experience with a modern online marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Salesforce, SEO tools, email tools, spreadsheets, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Experience with video production
- Working knowledge of SEO tactics
- B2B marketing experience
- Familiarity with 3D printing and the 3D printing industry
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Help the world share their story
Tech Jobs For You
Supply Chain Planning Solution Architect - Manager (Blue Yonde...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA