If you are a talented engineer who is excited to dive into with 3D geometric algorithms and other challenging problems, we want you on the Software Team as an Algorithms Engineer. In this role, you will report to your head of software.
- Develop world-class desktop 3D printer software with a focus on geometric algorithms
- Guide the development of cutting-edge software features from inception to release
- Bring innovative features to our users from underlying algorithms to intuitive user interface
- Develop in C++ object-oriented design and development
- Have developed 3D graphics or computational geometry
- Love to study computer science journal articles
- Fearlessly face algorithms
- Work seamlessly with a diverse team of developers, engineers, and designers
- Have initiated and completed complex projects, alone and on time
- Are ready to routinely ship bulletproof software to thousands of customers
- Experience with solid mechanics or FEM (Finite Element Method)
- Flexible Vacation
- Fully stocked kitchens and catered lunches three days a week
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Formlabs is growing exponentially. This position will be a part of our US-based software team but located in our new Budapest office. We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 250 people across offices in Germany, Japan, and China. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world. With the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Want to learn more about Formlabs? Visit Formlabs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Software Engineer - Social Media Innovation
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Lead Manufacturing Automation Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Software Engineer, Intelligence Platform (Back End)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Junior Mobile Engineer
Cheddar, New York