What you'll do
- Weekly 1-on-1s with engineers to provide coaching, mentorship, and feedback
- Writing documentation and improving processes
- Working closely with Product and Design to help architect new features
- Interview new engineers and help us maintain a high bar as we grow the team
- Code reviews and architecture feedback
- Write code (<20% of the time)
We're looking for
- 3+ years of experience as a professional software engineer working in a team environment
- Strong computer science fundamentals and an understanding of modern development best practices
- Experience working with Agile teams to deliver high-quality web applications in production at scale
- Experience with Python and React.js or other modern web development technologies
- 80% paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance4% 401K Matching
- $150 per month to spend on perks of your choice through Fringe
- Team building via regular company “virtual happy hours” and an annual company trip (Post-COVID)
- Unlimited PTO...take time off when you need it!
5 Things to Know About Working at FormSwift
- Modern technologies and practices: We use Python and React (and Next.js) and Terraform on AWS. We practice continuous deployment to iterate on product features rapidly.
- Remote first: All FormSwift employees have the option to work remotely from anywhere in the United States. Post-COVID, we plan to reopen our San Francisco office but will continue to support all employees who wish to work remotely.
- Data-driven. We make decisions about what to build using the I-C-E framework. We test and validate changes at each step.
- Sustainable: FormSwift has been consistently profitable and has never raised outside funding (venture capital). This gives us the freedom to focus on building great products without worrying about “burn rate.” We also strongly encourage employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and work at a sustainable pace and offer unlimited PTO.
- Growth: We place a lot of emphasis on employee development. We offer mentorship and professional development opportunities. We’re also growing quickly and prefer promoting current employees to making outside hires (when feasible) as more senior leadership roles open up.
FormSwift is a SaaS company providing businesses with a modern solution to their paperwork. We are a cloud-based service that enables individuals and businesses to easily customize, sign, and download popular business, legal, or personal forms.
Want to learn more about FormSwift? Visit FormSwift's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Mendix Consultant (m/f/d), (MNDX - SISW - MX)
Mendix, Frankfurt | Erlangen | Nuremberg | Munich | Rotterdam | L...