What you'll Do
- Build new architecture to support our products as they scale
- Optimize code for maintainability, scalability, and security across our infrastructure
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Work with other engineering team members to maintain and improve development and deployment processes
- Continually grow your skillset with DevOps technologies
- Keep documentation current to reflect our changing infrastructure and deployment landscape
What we're looking for
- 1+ years of experience as a professional software engineer working in a team environment Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with building and maintaining web applications in AWS (VPC, EC2, ECS, S3, SQS, RDS, and CloudWatch)
- Experience writing infrastructure as code using Terraform (or a similar technology such as Cloudformation)Familiarity with Python or Node.js
- Familiarity with BASH and command-line tools
- Familiarity with Docker
- 80% paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 4% 401K Matching
- $150 per month to spend on perks of your choice through Fringe
- Team building via regular company “virtual happy hours” and an annual company trip (Post-COVID)
- Unlimited PTO...take time off when you need it!
5 Things to Know About Working at FormSwift
- We can’t tell you everything about what it’s like to work here in a short job description, but here are a couple of things that are important to us:
- Modern technologies and practices: We use Python and React (and Next.js) and Terraform on AWS. We practice continuous deployment to iterate on product f We’re also growing quickly and prefer promoting current employees to making outside hires (when feasible) as more senior leadership roles open up.
- Remote first: All FormSwift employees have the option to work remotely from anywhere in the United States. Post-COVID, we plan to reopen our San Francisco office but will continue to support all employees who wish to work remotely.
- Data-driven. We make decisions about what to build using the I-C-E framework. We test and validate changes at each step.
- Sustainable: FormSwift has been consistently profitable and has never raised outside funding (venture capital). This gives us the freedom to focus on building great products without worrying about “burn rate.” We also strongly encourage employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and work at a sustainable pace and offer unlimited PTO.
- Growth: We place a lot of emphasis on employee development. We offer mentorship and professional development opportunities. We’re also growing quickly and prefer promoting current employees to making outside hires (when feasible) as more senior leadership roles open up.
FormSwift is a SaaS company providing businesses with a modern solution to their paperwork. We are a cloud-based service that enables individuals and businesses to easily customize, sign, and download popular business, legal, or personal forms.
Want to learn more about FormSwift? Visit FormSwift's website.
The project management platform built for software development teams