Forward, New York, NY
A New Kind of Health Membership, Augmented with Technology
- Work alongside physicians to provide personalized primary care.
- Use clinical skills for lab collection, testing, medical procedures.
- Assist in care coordination of the patient experience.
- Assist in building medical policies and procedures.
- Perform back-of-house clinical diagnostics.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, physicians, and nurses.
- Support member experience onsite including helping members check-in, answering questions about our products and services, and giving tours of our site to prospective members.
- Support clinic operations, including helping to coordinate scheduling and appointment confirmations, managing onsite inventory, and working closely with operations teams to ensure the clinic is operating smoothly and efficiently.
- Impact-driven. You care about your impact upon the world. That means more building and less talking as you’re working toward something that has a chance to change people’s lives.
- Customer-obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our members. You enjoy the customer service side of healthcare
- A Problem Solver - You've solved ambiguous and analytically complex problems, and are always looking for a new challenge.
- Process-oriented - You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy building scalable operational processes
- Completed degree in Nursing (no experience required)
- Current New York state RN license
- Experience in medical/clinical environment preferred
- Familiarity with phlebotomy or injections (however, we can provide training)
Forward is a startup redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber and led by serial-entrepreneur, Adrian Aoun. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-founder).
Want to learn more about Forward? Visit Forward's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.