Technical Program Manager, Hardware
Forward, San Francisco, CA
A New Kind of Health Membership, Augmented with Technology
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Tackle problems on the boundary of software, hardware, and the real world.
- Own process development, design verification, quality control, vendor relationships, project planning and risk mitigation across many of Forward’s devices.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure your team delivers safe, functional, reliable, and efficient hardware solutions at a high velocity.
- Anticipate and address technical challenges in your areas via thoughtful tactical execution, strategic long-term planning, and architectural decisions
- Work with top-tier leaders from places like Google, Amazon, Uber, and Airbnb.
- Travel to remote offices, test facilities, engineering partners, or manufacturing partners, as needed.
- Your work will directly contribute to saving and improving people’s lives. For real. :)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Impact - You’re deeply mission-driven and you think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed on photos. Although we concede those are cute.
- Program management - You are an expert at working with cross functional teams to scope, plan and coordinate the entire hardware development lifecycle. You can deal with a lot of ambiguity and synthesize large amounts of information into a clear story that keeps everyone aligned.
- Technical chops - You have a deep understanding of hardware engineering to influence prototype designs, sensor selection, architectural decisions, vendor identification, test plans, safety requirements and material choices.
- Entrepreneurship - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen.
- Team player - You know how to make those around you better and feed off their energy. You take care of your teammates.
- Curiosity - You like to mess around with computer vision, hardware hacking, or bioinformatics in your free time? You built a logistics management system for your friend’s wedding or a non-profit organization? Boy have we got some fun things for you…
- You have a BS or MS in mechanical/electrical engineering or a related field with 2+ years as a Technical Program Manager.
Forward is a startup redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber and led by serial-entrepreneur, Adrian Aoun. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-founder).
Want to learn more about Forward? Visit Forward's website.
39 Active Jobs
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Enterprise Sales Director - Financial Services
Cloud Technology Partners, Charlotte, North Carolina