Executive Assistant to the CEO
Forward, San Francisco, CA
A New Kind of Health Membership, Augmented with Technology
- Manage highly complex calendars and scheduling via Google Suite
- Plan and coordinate external meetings, which may include cross functional teams, stakeholders, and outside vendors
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels
- Ensure managers are prepared for meetings, and have all necessary supplies or tools
- Receive and direct external visitors
- Assist in document management, compilation, distribution and storage
- Compile receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement status
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodations
- Impact-Driven - You’re deeply mission-driven, and you think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed in photos. (Although we concede those are cute.)
- Detail-Oriented - You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy diving into operational processes.
- Scrappy - You’re a hustler who will get your hands dirty and protect your builders at every turn.
- A leader - You’re kind, collaborative and humble. Teams want to be in the trenches with you, and to build something great by your side.
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen.
- BA / BS degree
- 5 - 7 years of administrative experience supporting an executive-level team member
- Excellent computer literacy, and experience with Google Suite (or ability to learn quickly)
- Highly organized, and able to efficiently prioritize a large workload of tasks
- Strong communication skills, and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated, and works well under pressure
- A problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Experience in a fast-paced startup
- Experience supporting a CEO
Forward is a startup redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber and led by serial-entrepreneur, Adrian Aoun. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-founder).
Want to learn more about Forward? Visit Forward's website.
390 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Costa Mesa, CA