Senior Product Designer, Internal Tools
Forward, San Francisco, CA
A New Kind of Health Membership, Augmented with Technology
- Research, understand, and design how work moves through our system. Teamwork makes the dream work. Our tools help coordinate our multidisciplinary Care Team as they collaborate on members’ care. Anything from guiding & coordinating work during an in-person visit to ensuring successful coordination with outside parties to simply ensuring that our members stay healthy.
- Tackle difficult Information Architecture problems. Distill vast amounts of information down to what’s needed at any particular time in a glanceable way. Give our Care Team exactly the information they need, when they need it to ensure successful interactions with colleagues and their members.
- Translate the physical world to the virtual world. Help our care team and our members interact as if they were right next to each other even if they are hundreds of miles away. Creating a large scale healthcare system requires being there for our members whenever they need us.
- Work with experienced designers from places like Uber, frog, and IDEO.
- Own entire projects that help make healthcare efficient, personalized, and delightful, while working alongside cross-functional teams of physicians, engineers, and operatorsYour work will directly contribute to saving and improving people’s lives - for real :)
WHAT YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Architecture & systems - your brain loves big problems and tackles things in a very systematic and thoughtful way.
- Design thinking - You’ve probably been a product designer, or you’ve worked extensively in UI, UX, and IX and are excited to put those chops to work on building the best healthcare experience available.
- Product passion - From wireframes and mood boards to mobile feedback visuals and pixels in clinic exam rooms, you care about installing what you design into our users’ healthcare experiences.
- Impact - You’re deeply mission-driven and you think there’s more to life than designing games or adorable photo filters. Although we concede those are cute.
- Entrepreneurship - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen.
- Building good teams - Not managing them, building them. You know how to make those around you better and feed off their energy. You take care of your teammates.
Forward is a startup redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber and led by serial-entrepreneur, Adrian Aoun. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-founder).
Want to learn more about Forward? Visit Forward's website.
426 Active Jobs
High-energy group fitness in your living room