Senior Analyst, Performance
Forward, San Francisco, CA
A New Kind of Health Membership, Augmented with Technology
- Identify trends and opportunities to improve the overall quality of Forward's services by developing models for worker quality and performance
- Design and execute experiments aimed at understanding the highest performing training strategies
- Set performance goals and work across stakeholders to validate performance improvement interventions
- Build performance information architecture and dashboards to power insights for multiple stakeholders
- Use data visualization, statistics, and storytelling to effectively develop solutions to ambiguous business problems
- Be responsible for end to end project ownership and management -- defining and holding yourself and others accountable to deliverable quality, timelines, and communication
- Impact-Driven - You care about your impact upon the world. That means more building and less talking as you’re working toward something that has a chance to change people’s lives.
- A Problem Solver - You've solved ambiguous and analytically complex problems, and are always looking for a new challenge.
- Process-oriented - You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy building scalable operational processes.
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen.
- 5+ years experience driving analytics or working in a data driven environment
- Confident in navigating complex data sets and unearthing insights
- Strong statistical toolkit, ability to build analytical frameworks that mine for significance and build confidence into our decision making
- Strong technical background in data visualization tools, statistics, measurement, Looker, data instrumentation
- SQL and Excel expert
- Strong business acumen & ability to navigate through complexity and ambiguity
- Strong communication skills to tell data stories to non-technical audience
- Project management skills
- Self identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of Python and R strong plus
Forward is a startup redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber and led by serial-entrepreneur, Adrian Aoun. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-founder).
Want to learn more about Forward? Visit Forward's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.