Telemedicine Physician (Remote)
Forward, Chicago, IL
A New Kind of Health Membership, Augmented with Technology
- Provide clinical care using Forward’s state-of-the-art health delivery platform.
- Make clinical assessments with the support of Forward resources and decision making software.
- Lead shared decision-making discussions via our telemedicine platform using integrated video visits and chat-based communications.
- Activate patient-centered treatment plans with the support of the Forward care team.
- Feel empowered by our technology to focus your time on providing high quality, evidence-based medical care supported by a robust administrative system that handles non-clinical work such as referrals and prior authorizations.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, nurses, and medical assistants.
- Motivated by Forward’s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and who enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments.
- A hardworking, detail-oriented individual with the ability to problem solve independently, reaching out for help / support on patient cases, as needed.
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform.
- Flexible and interested in working in a telemedicine environment with frequent change / product improvements, and extremely comfortable using new technology and software.
- MD or DO
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine board certified or board eligible
- Clinical experience in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Outpatient primary care experience
- Currently licensed or willing to obtain a license in one or more of the following states: California, New York, Washington D.C., Washington State, Illinois, Massachusetts, Georgia and Florida
- Availability to work daytime shifts during the week
Forward is a startup redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber and led by serial-entrepreneur, Adrian Aoun. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-founder).
Want to learn more about Forward? Visit Forward's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Registry Operations Lead, Clinical Development Operations
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States