Content Operations Specialist
Forward, San Francisco, CA
A New Kind of Health Membership, Augmented with Technology
- Define and design effective and engaging content to ensure learners are adequately assessed, accredited, and prepared to perform in their day-to-day roles
- Design, develop, and manage comprehensive training programs that touch multiple audiences and intersect with multiple internal stakeholders
- Build strong relationships across Forward to foster collaboration and ensure content and learning experiences are designed to improve Health Care worker performance
- Be accountable for maintaining the integrity and quality of all training content at frequent intervals.
- Impact-Driven - You care about your impact upon the world. That means more building and less talking as you’re working toward something that has a chance to change people’s live
- A Problem Solver - You love breaking down highly complex problems into their easily explainable building blocks
- Detail-Oriented - You have exceptional organizational skills and you enjoy diving into operational processes
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen
- 1-2 years in content writing
- 1-2 years experience in program management
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Ability to communicate abstract information to non-technical audiences
- Attention to design aesthetics and visual detail
- Self and stakeholder management: scope and manage day-to-day work of projects independently
- Familiarity with LMS and CMS systems strongly preferred
- Ability to develop tests and interpret outcomes
Forward is a startup redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber and led by serial-entrepreneur, Adrian Aoun. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-founder).
Want to learn more about Forward? Visit Forward's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one