Central Operations & Strategy Lead
Forward, San Francisco, CA
A New Kind of Health Membership, Augmented with Technology
- Support the strategy, planning, and execution for member retention
- Drive metric initiatives and performance across multiple operational programs
- Work with cross functional teams of product managers, designers, doctors, 3rd party providers, and other operators to build truly world class experiences around our clinical programs.
- Challenge yourself working on a massive scope (many of our experiences could have been their own startup - we built our own telemedicine services, innovated the exam room experience, and created our own sensors and services for preventative care).
- Build processes and infrastructure that allows us to operationalize new products and services more efficiently.
- Impact-driven. You care about your impact upon the world. That means more building and less talking as you’re working toward something that has a chance to change people’s lives.
- Analytical. You have a strong analytical foundation and are comfortable with leading our vision.
- Entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end and are capable of wearing multiple hats. You are just as comfortable debating strategy at 10K feet as you are getting into the nitty gritty details to ensure the success of a project.
- User-obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our members.
- A Problem Solver. You've solved ambiguous and analytically complex problems, and are always looking for a new challenge.
- Process-oriented. You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy building scalable operational processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in operations, product or engineering
- 2+ years experience managing in a fast-paced setting
- Experience managing to KPIs and driving strategy and execution to move metrics
- Experience diving into complex systems to surface issues and evangelize solving them
- STEM degrees preferred
- Startup experience and roles that heavily interfaced with product
Forward is a startup redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber and led by serial-entrepreneur, Adrian Aoun. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-founder).
Want to learn more about Forward? Visit Forward's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.