Telemedicine Physician (Remote) - Rhode Island Licensed
Forward, Providence, RI
A New Kind of Health Membership, Augmented with Technology
- Provide clinical care using Forward’s state-of-the-art health delivery platform.
- Make clinical assessments with the support of Forward resources and decision making software.
- Lead shared decision-making discussions via our telemedicine platform using integrated video visits and chat-based communications.
- Activate patient-centered treatment plans with the support of the Forward care team.
- Feel empowered by our technology to focus your time on providing high quality, evidence-based medical care supported by a robust administrative system that handles non-clinical work such as referrals and prior authorizations.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, nurses, and medical assistants.
- Motivated by Forward’s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and who enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments.
- A hardworking, detail-oriented individual with the ability to problem solve independently, reaching out for help / support on patient cases, as needed.
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform.
- Flexible and interested in working in a telemedicine environment with frequent change / product improvements, and extremely comfortable using new technology and software.
- MD or DO
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine board certified or board eligible
- Clinical experience in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Hold an MA license
- Outpatient primary care experience
- Currently licensed or willing to obtain a license in one or more of the following states: California, New York, Washington D.C., Washington State, Illinois, Massachusetts, Georgia and Florida
- Availability to work daytime shifts during the week
Forward is a startup redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber and led by serial-entrepreneur, Adrian Aoun. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-founder).
Want to learn more about Forward? Visit Forward's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one