Recruiting Strategy & Operations Associate
Forward, San Francisco, CA
A New Kind of Health Membership, Augmented with Technology
- Execute in one of the highest-leverage spaces at Forward as we take on our next inflection point of scale
- Collaborate extensively with company leadership and with partners throughout our engineering, operations, and medical teams
- Develop a critical stack of tools and processes utilized daily by stakeholders across the company
- Deploy scalable, data-driven solutions to improve the effectiveness of the entire Recruiting function
- Tackle problem spaces that drive impact and build on the unique set of skills and experiences you bring to the table
- Startup-ready. You're someone who's self-motivated and thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Analytical. Data and process are your non-negotiables, and they frame your daily decision-making.
- Action-oriented. You care more about building, serving insights, and getting things done than about orchestrating a beautiful solution. Getting your hands dirty is an intrinsic need, not an unwelcome tax.
- Proactive. You take initiative, you follow through, and you work with a sense of urgency.
- Communicative. You see every teammate as a critical partner and make it a top priority to empathetically bring your stakeholders along every step of the way.
- Fun! You take our mission and work seriously, but you don’t take yourself seriously. You're approachable and humble, you have a learner’s mindset, and you know how to celebrate success.
- 1+ years of experience in strategy, program management, and/or operational execution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proven ability to understand and operate within complex systems
- Proven ability to communicate abstract information to different audiences
- Strong analytical skills. Proficient in spreadsheets and a quick study in data management
- 1+ years of experience at a high-growth startup
- Degree in data science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or other quantitative fields, and/or a background in consulting, investment banking, or related field
- Some exposure to R, Python, and/or SQL and a willingness to keep learning
Forward is a startup redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber and led by serial-entrepreneur, Adrian Aoun. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-founder).
Want to learn more about Forward? Visit Forward's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one