Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About the Position
Foursquare is looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Specialist to join our team!
The Demand Generation Marketing Specialist will be a critical role on the Marketing Operations team to help drive measurable business results. You'll be responsible for developing and executing B2B marketing campaigns to generate qualified pipeline and increase customer retention.
You'll work closely with the SDR and Sales teams to align on target accounts, quarterly goals and opportunities where marketing can help influence and close a deal. The ideal candidate will have a passion for strategic thinking and leverage best-in-class technology to execute multi-channel campaigns, build reports to measure success and ultimately extract campaign insights for continued optimization. In this role you will work with stakeholders across Sales, Product Marketing, Creative, B2B Marketing, RevOps and Web Engineering. The Demand Generation Specialist will report to the VP of Marketing Operations and work closely with Senior Manager, Marketing Operations.
In this role, you’ll
- Create campaign content for ad hoc emails, retention streams, landing pages, webinars, events, and direct mail - This work will be done in conjunction with the VP of Marketing Ops/PMM - This is a key KPI for the role
- Ensure leads move from nurture to MQL by providing compelling content and nurture activations.
- This includes a dynamic and evolving scoring function - each piece of content is evaluated independently
- This includes a deep understanding, evolving and optimizing our automations/nurture process and content
- Ensure we’re touching contacts on an ongoing basis - 2 touches per month (newsletter every 6 weeks)
- This includes content and messaging development
- Segmentation and list management
- Helping to support the execution of email / content-based strategies to generate qualified leads and top of mind awareness for the SDR and Sales teams
- Leveraging assets to create multiple forms of execution - ie can we use product content, etc. to engage via email
- Analyze campaign results, implement optimizations, and identify incremental campaign opportunities - specifically with retention - This work will be done in conjunction with the Manager of Marketing Ops
- Marketo knowledge, hands on development and execution of marketing campaigns including ad hoc email program builds - This work will be done in conjunction with the Manager of Marketing Ops
What you’ll need
- Copywriting experience for B2B marketing campaigns including storyboards and creative briefs
- Experience marketing to a technical audience
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently and effectively to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing demand generation and B2B marketing roles
- Proven experience executing successful B2B demand generation campaigns
- Experience in Marketo (required), Knak (optional), Salesforce (required)
- Experience working in a project management tool such as Asana, JIRA, Wrike, Workfront, etc
Benefits and Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings and Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family Planning and Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About us Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through a deep understanding of location intelligence. Every month, more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide app, Foursquare Swarm check-in app and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. Our community of explorers have left 91 million tips and checked in 12 billion times. Foursquare’s Places API powers location data for Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Airbnb and 100,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success. Foursquare has over 250 employees based in New York headquarters and offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, and Singapore. Foursquare is proud to be funded by Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more. U.S. offices New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles International offices London, Singapore
Want to learn more about Foursquare? Visit Foursquare's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.