Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm apps and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. They have written more than 95 million tips and checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter and 125,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success.
About This Position:
As a Client Solutions Lead you will oversee revenue-generating accounts by delivering excellent customer service. You will have the unique opportunity to pioneer and contribute to our monetization efforts by managing, retaining, and upselling key clients. By partnering with sales, insights, trading, etc. you will act as a liaison for all all pre and post-sales related activities for Foursquare's National Sales team.
This position will be based in New York, NY.
- Support a team of Client Partners within the Eastern region to help grow our business across multiple verticals by managing the completion of all request for proposals (RFPs) in a timely and detailed oriented manner, creating proposals that demonstrate the value proposition of our media products and packages, and unique first-party location insights that satisfy each client's objectives
- Initiate and build advertising client relationships by meeting with and educating them on Foursquare’s entire suite of location based media solutions
- Partner with Client Solutions Coordinator and legal on all sales-related contracts such as insertion orders and master service agreements to ensure compliance of each campaign
- Oversee execution of programmatic digital (Pinpoint product) advertising campaigns and manage day-to-day activities for clients
- Work closely with programmatic trading team to create and deliver campaign metrics to clients on an ongoing basis
- Educate and consult with brands and agencies to demonstrate how to use Foursquare's platform and ad products to increase business results
- Maintain and grow advertising client relationships by providing optimization solutions to enhance performance based on campaign objectives and business goals
- Deliver relevant insights about clients’ businesses, competitors, and customers to help them understand the consumer journey
- Develop and present post-campaign wrap reports including performance highlights, foot traffic analysis, and unique consumer insights
- Assist our Finance organization with payables and collections
- Work cross functionally across research, product, marketing, operations, engineering, design, and strategy teams to ensure success for clients, while providing customer feedback to grow Foursquare's ad platform
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years experience managing digital marketing programs and servicing ad clients within a technology platform, media company, or ad agency
- Ideal candidates will have both agency and publisher experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Experience and passion for captivating data and insights through storytelling for brands
- Must be a self-motivated team player and be able to work in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote. Ideal candidates will have experience using frequently used Foursquare tools (Salesforce, Asana, Google docs)
- Familiarity with tactical advertising terminology and metrics including tagging, ad servers and viewability
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel domestically (if needed) up to 10% of the time
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About us Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through a deep understanding of location intelligence. Every month, more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide app, Foursquare Swarm check-in app and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. Our community of explorers have left 91 million tips and checked in 12 billion times. Foursquare’s Places API powers location data for Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Airbnb and 100,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success. Foursquare has over 250 employees based in New York headquarters and offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, and Singapore. Foursquare is proud to be funded by Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more. U.S. offices New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles International offices London, Singapore
Want to learn more about Foursquare? Visit Foursquare's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager TripAdvisor Restaurant Solution Italy
Software Engineer, Accounts
Mapbox, San Francisco
Business Development Representative - Taiwan & Hong Kong
Insider, Taipei, Taiwan
Federal Enterprise Sales Engineer (Washington DC)
Okta, Washington DC
Account Executive - Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, Atlanta or Florida
Sales Account Executive
Aptos, United States