Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide and Swarm. Over the past 10 years, we’ve counted more 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map and models fresh and up-to-date.
About This Role:
Foursquare is expanding its world class analytics team with the mission of reinventing how the online and offline world is connected using our proprietary location intelligence solutions. Foursquare is seeking a NYC-based talented analyst to assist with analytical projects for the enterprise organization. They will be involved in strategic insight development, leveraging our unique foot traffic panel and location technology, and helping develop a brand-new analytics dashboard for key clients. Reporting into an Analytics Manager, this role will work closely with the enterprise team to develop compelling and innovative applications of our data that drive business for the company and answer key questions for our clients. They will be responsible for querying and analyzing the data to help develop insights.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun, and creative approach to their work. They should be a motivated self-starter with solid analytical and problem-solving skills. We're eager to meet those who are interested in working with a talented ad-tech sales organization, and are eager to learn new skills on a bleeding edge platform, and pushing out tons of high quality work quickly.
- Work closely with Analytics Manager and sales to drive actionable and meaningful insights for media clients
- Alongside Analytics Manager, partner with marketing and PR to develop compelling B2B content that demonstrates the unique capabilities of our data
- Produce and develop custom analytic reports across all stages of the sales process life cycle, pre-sales, mid-campaign, post-campaign and follow-up opportunities, through a mix of recurring and ad-hoc requests
- Build internal analytics tools to assist sales team and maintain existing platforms
- Compile dataset SQL queries and analyze the output for project-specific requests
- Partner with product manager and insights lead on launching and supporting a new enterprise product
- 1-2 years work experience in analytics and business insights
- Experience with SQL, Python, Tableau, or other analytics programming/query tools is preferred
- Experience in the following fields (any): strategic analytics, marketing analytics, digital analytics, data analytics, statistics, sales analytics, analytics consulting, business insights
- Experience working in Media or Advertising or at/with agencies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Foursquare or location data and an ability to clearly understand our underlying data assets
- Must be a self-motivated team player and comfortable working in a small, fast paced, exciting environment
- BS in a quantitative field, or has a passion for using data to solve real-world problems
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About us Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through a deep understanding of location intelligence. Every month, more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide app, Foursquare Swarm check-in app and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. Our community of explorers have left 91 million tips and checked in 12 billion times. Foursquare’s Places API powers location data for Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Airbnb and 100,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success. Foursquare has over 250 employees based in New York headquarters and offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, and Singapore. Foursquare is proud to be funded by Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more. U.S. offices New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles International offices London, Singapore
Want to learn more about Foursquare? Visit Foursquare's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Data Architect - Data Platform
Visa, Palo Alto CA, US
SIEM - Director of Engineering
Part Time Data Analytics Instructor
General Assembly, Denver
Sr. Director, Data Product Development
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Full Stack Developer
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Research Scientist, Sales and Marketing
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo