- June 11, 2018
- July 23, 2018
- September 3, 2018
- Curating and vetting popular venues in our database to help ensure users are getting super-personalized recommendations.
- Working with beta versions of the apps through quality assurance testing.
- Working alongside some of the best and brightest in the industry, you’ll be able to experience the many different aspects of the tech community and help out with projects that align with your passions and pique your interests.
- 0-2 Years experience in a customer service, hospitality or relevant role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written). You’ll be talking to users from all over the world, every day.
- Attention to detail and a careful eye to help identify, troubleshoot, and report bugs. We’re the eyes and ears of the company; when something occasionally goes wrong, we’re the first to know.
- Jack of all trades. You can multitask like a boss and get things done in a timely manner. We’re the Swiss Army knife of the company, and the ability to prioritize is a must.
- Experience with OS X and Google Apps. You don’t have to be an Excel guru, but you should know your way around a spreadsheet.
- A passionate Foursquare and/or Swarm user. We’re providing expert insider info to our community, so having a leg up is a plus.
- Bonus: Prior experience with Zendesk, Asana, and other support and community management tools. We don’t expect this of anyone, but definitely, let us know if you’re familiar with these things!
- March 19, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- May 7, 2018
About us Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through a deep understanding of location intelligence. Every month, more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide app, Foursquare Swarm check-in app and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. Our community of explorers have left 91 million tips and checked in 12 billion times. Foursquare’s Places API powers location data for Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Airbnb and 100,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success. Foursquare has over 250 employees based in New York headquarters and offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, and Singapore. Foursquare is proud to be funded by Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more. U.S. offices New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles International offices London, Singapore
Want to learn more about Foursquare? Visit Foursquare's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Software Engineer, Back-End Growth
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Developer - ServiceNow
KPMG New Zealand, Auckland
Technical Support Engineer
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
Senior Software Engineer, Back End
Senior Partner Engineer
MemSQL, San Francisco, CA
Technical Program Manager - Products
Okta, San Francisco