Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
This person will play a critical role in supporting the revenue organization by providing insight, process structure, and strategic thinking to improve sales effectiveness and efficiency. This role will report to the Director of Sales Operations and will work closely with leadership from Sales, Marketing, and Client Solutions across a variety of long-term initiatives and ad hoc projects.
- Help design, implement, and manage incentive compensation plans across the revenue org
- Build and maintain dashboards to provide visibility on the sales performance and activity
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to continuously drive greater sales alignment and efficiencies
- Ensure data integrity in the CRM by proactively auditing account, contact, pipeline, and activity data
- Establish processes & documentation to provide clarity on new initiatives, rules of engagement, changes to SOP, revenue attribution, seller roles and responsibilities, etc.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Must possess strong analytical chops, a problem-solving mindset, and exceptional project management skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, fast-paced environment and manage a high workload
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word required
- 5-7 years of experience working in Sales Operations, Business Intelligence, Finance, process improvement, and/or program/project management.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About us Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through a deep understanding of location intelligence. Every month, more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide app, Foursquare Swarm check-in app and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. Our community of explorers have left 91 million tips and checked in 12 billion times. Foursquare’s Places API powers location data for Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Airbnb and 100,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success. Foursquare has over 250 employees based in New York headquarters and offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, and Singapore. Foursquare is proud to be funded by Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more. U.S. offices New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles International offices London, Singapore
Want to learn more about Foursquare? Visit Foursquare's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.