Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm apps and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. They have written more than 95 million tips and checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter and 125,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success.
About the role:
Foursquare is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own positioning, messaging, marketing content and sales enablement for our suite of Developer Tools, including Pilgrim SDK, Places API and Places Database (compare products here). Meeting the needs of both independent developers and enterprise customers, Foursquare Developer Tools are used by a community of over 125K developers as well as industry-leading organizations such as Uber, Twitter, AirBnB, Tencent, and Samsung.
In this role, you will work with with stakeholders across Product, Business Development, Technical Services and Creative & Strategy to increase adoption of our free account tiers, upsell high-potential customers on our soon-to-be-released SMB offering, and acquire enterprise-grade customers across retail, travel, navigation, and finance & banking industries.
- Strategy: collaborate with key stakeholders to develop product positioning and messaging that articulates the unique value of our Developer Tools
- Marketing programs: develop nurture and funnel programs for all developer account tiers
- Sales enablement: create tools and collateral that support the selling process, from presentations and case studies, to competitor talking points and one-pagers
- Website management: manage and maintain developer.foursquare.com and enterprise.foursquare.com
- Go-to-market: work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute product release launches
- Communication & collaboration skills: you understand how to drive alignment between different stakeholders
- Writing skills: you are equally comfortable drafting long-form product marketing material, (e.g. case studies and white papers), and bullet point content for one-pagers and websites
- Experience: at least 3 years experience in product marketing, preferably in the mobile app advertising or publishing space
- Organizational skills: ability to create and maintain a project plan for large scale, multi-stakeholder initiatives
- Software and technical skills: general familiarity with Salesforce and other CRM tools
- [Preferred] Marketing programs: you are comfortable crafting email marketing programs and know how to launch multichannel organic and paid media initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About us Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through a deep understanding of location intelligence. Every month, more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide app, Foursquare Swarm check-in app and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. Our community of explorers have left 91 million tips and checked in 12 billion times. Foursquare’s Places API powers location data for Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Airbnb and 100,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success. Foursquare has over 250 employees based in New York headquarters and offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, and Singapore. Foursquare is proud to be funded by Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more. U.S. offices New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles International offices London, Singapore
Want to learn more about Foursquare? Visit Foursquare's website.
Jobs You May Like
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Software Data Engineer
1010data, New York
Product Manager - Ads - Targeting, Delivery, and Data Mining
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Associate Product Manager
Pocket Gems, San Francisco, CA
Big Data Engineer
Braintree Payments, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager, Vulnerability Management
Rapid7, El Segundo, CA