Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Team
Foursquare’s Client Services, Data + Insights team manages relationships with our data partners across Places, Analytics, SDK, and Channels, ensuring partners derive value from our products and have everything they need to be successful.
About the role:
Foursquare is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to build deep relationships with our existing partners, driving retention and account growth. Strategic Account Managers serve as trusted, consultative advisors to our partners, confirming that expectations are being met (or exceeded) and guiding advanced use cases.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, communicating regularly via email, phone calls and live meetings from onboarding to renewal
- Strategically deliver product training, demonstrations, presentations, assets, and marketing collateral to partners
- Share best practices for location technology and help partners hit their goals and milestones
- Proactively identify opportunities where Foursquare can add value to generate revenue growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (Strategic Sales, Client Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Communications, Legal, Business Development, etc.) to resolve issues and deliver best-in-class support to our partners
- Manage programs to collect partner feedback, distilling and sharing learnings with Product Management, Product Marketing and Engineering teams to advance products and use cases
- 3+ years relevant work experience and a BA/BS degree in a related field
- Successful track record of renewals and account growth in an Enterprise SaaS or licensing business
- A diligent executor with a relentless drive to get stuff done
- A self-starter who operates autonomously in fast-paced environments
- Adept at creative problem-solving, prioritization and organization, with a commitment to detail.
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams
Nice to have:
- A strong understanding of location technology
- Experience in data and API-based and/or SDK partnerships and integrations
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About us Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through a deep understanding of location intelligence. Every month, more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide app, Foursquare Swarm check-in app and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. Our community of explorers have left 91 million tips and checked in 12 billion times. Foursquare’s Places API powers location data for Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Airbnb and 100,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success. Foursquare has over 250 employees based in New York headquarters and offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, and Singapore. Foursquare is proud to be funded by Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more. U.S. offices New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles International offices London, Singapore
Want to learn more about Foursquare? Visit Foursquare's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.