Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Role:
As the Demand Account Executive you will be responsible for a defined set of independent agencies and brands. The position requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in creating location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to strategic and long term partnerships.
- You will spend time meeting with agencies and brand direct clients, evangelizing Foursquare and location-powered advertising.
- You will be responsible for building positive relationships with client/agency counterparts, maintaining ongoing communications and ensuring that client needs are met.
- Along with the Business Development, Product, and Data teams you will craft custom opportunities to address marketer’s goals.
- You will take complex, and at times technical, sets of capabilities and translate that into a compelling story for the marketplace.
- You will maintain a high level of internal and external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service.
- Tracks all activity in Salesforce and manages/closes opportunities in a timely fashion.
- 4+ years of experience with digital advertising across sales , account management, or at an agency
- Has a network of contacts throughout the industry
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and analytical skills
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing large partnership deals with top holding companies
- Experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- BS/BA degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About us Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through a deep understanding of location intelligence. Every month, more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide app, Foursquare Swarm check-in app and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. Our community of explorers have left 91 million tips and checked in 12 billion times. Foursquare’s Places API powers location data for Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Airbnb and 100,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success. Foursquare has over 250 employees based in New York headquarters and offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, and Singapore. Foursquare is proud to be funded by Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more. U.S. offices New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles International offices London, Singapore
Want to learn more about Foursquare? Visit Foursquare's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!