Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Role:
This role will focus on using Foursquare’s first party data to craft a compelling story to encourage brands to activate segments, measure campaigns with Foursquare attribution, and become integrated with Foursquare’s full-product suite. You will play a major part in supporting new business as well as new product adoption among existing clients--strategically ideating with cross-functional partners the best way to take those partnerships to the next level.
The goal is to win new revenue streams through net new business (new logos) & new product adoption among current clients.
2022 team focus will be around:
- pre-sales & relationship expansion strategy with a strong emphasis on providing a cross-product suite approach to winning and growing clients across our GTM teams.
- full, self-service product approach for new and existing clients. You will incorporate both specific client planning as well as the structure, approach, and best practices for your vertical, and for specific high-opportunity clients.
- smart, scalable, & efficient approach to strategy & insights by verticalizing content that can be customized to a specific logo.
Ultimately the goal is to deepen relationships & find solutions. This is a data-first, highly collaborative role that will work hand in hand with internal teams to enable agencies and brands to leverage Foursquare’s product suite.
We are looking for a resourceful, tech-savvy strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in building full-product strategies, pitching clients, and winning new business as well as analyzing the performance of previous campaigns in aggregate.
You should have a strong passion for location-based advertising, and be able to execute in the fast-paced, ever-changing digital advertising environment. We are looking for a versatile self-starter who is eager to learn, engage with clients, and has a strong knack for using storytelling to translate data into actionable solutions.
- Synthesize industry trends, consumer data, and campaign data to articulately and creatively present this data internally & externally, guiding decision-makers toward innovative solutions with Foursquare
- Demonstrate a level of comfort with using storytelling to educate and consult with brands and agencies to demonstrate how Foursquare's platform and ad products would solve business problems
- Work cross functionally across sales, data science, account management, marketing, operations, engineering, design, and strategy teams to ensure success for clients
- Quickly adapt to new projects & campaign strategies, providing creative solutions to client problems
- Act as subject matter expert for Foursquare products and solutions for our partners
- Work with integrity and demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues and clients
- 4+ years of experience, ideally a a technology-focused advertising company or within client solutions, sales strategy, marketing or similar role
- Results-driven with knowledge and experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Demonstrated success in leading go to market strategies, proposals and customer engagements driving increased revenue for sales teams
- Knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks and the online advertising industry
- Love for storytelling through data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as planning and project management skills
- Strong resourcefulness, adaptability, and proclivity for proactively resolving issues
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong ability to leverage creative thinking and presentation skills; design skills preferred. Proficient in PPT, Keynote, Google Slides
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required.
Perks and benefits:
- Learning and development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
- And much more!
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About us Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through a deep understanding of location intelligence. Every month, more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide app, Foursquare Swarm check-in app and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. Our community of explorers have left 91 million tips and checked in 12 billion times. Foursquare’s Places API powers location data for Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Airbnb and 100,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success. Foursquare has over 250 employees based in New York headquarters and offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, and Singapore. Foursquare is proud to be funded by Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more. U.S. offices New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles International offices London, Singapore
Want to learn more about Foursquare? Visit Foursquare's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid