- Promote and ensure a workplace free from serious recognized hazards and comply with standards, rules and regulations issued under OSHA/MOSH.
- Examine workplace conditions to ensure compliance with OSHA standards.
- Conduct routine inspections of tools and equipment.
- Establish and update operating procedures.
- Track, complete and submit OSHA logs.
- Conduct accident investigations.
- Accompany the compliance officer during an inspection.
- Administer the Injury and Illness Prevention Program.
- Administer Forklift and pallet jack certification program.
- Assist with Food Safety programs, processes and procedures alongside the Food Safety Manager.
- Conduct safety meetings with all departments on a regular basis.
- Conduct Safety Training at New Hire Orientation for all new employees.
- Conduct Supervisor & Employee training bi-monthly.
- Candidate must have a certificate in Occupational Safety.
- OSHA 30 Hour preferred.
- Food safety experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field (e.g.,Management, Engineering, Food Science, Business Administration, Production/Operations Management).
- 10-15 years manufacturing experience in a food, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPF), or related industry required, preferably with some level of High Performance Work System implementation.
- 5-10 years experience in an operations/manufacturing environment, supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees for multiple departments/areas.
- Strong change management skills.
- Key leadership competencies in addition to high ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, building effective teams, and action orientation are fundamental imperatives.
FRESHLY simplifies the path to healthy eating and achieving fitness goals by serving as both your "personal chef and nutritionist". We work with talented chefs to create and deliver fresh, gourmet, ready-made meals, designed to help you optimize your health while enjoying the process. Each meal is carefully curated with all-natural ingredients and is always free of gluten, artificial flavors, and refined sugars. High in protein and nutrient dense veggies, nothing about us is artificial! Using the most advanced packaging technology, our meals arrive to your doorstep carefully packaged in a refrigerated box so your food stays fresh.
Our ample menu won’t disappoint. But don’t take our word for it – we back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee. Let us do the work. All you have to do is it eat and enjoy; no shopping, no cooking, no cleaning.
With FRESHLY, eating healthy is easy, delicious, and more convenient than ever.
Want to learn more about Freshly? Visit Freshly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Director, Analytical Development
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Peloton, Phoenix Warehouse
Optician, Bergen St.
Warby Parker, Brooklyn, NY
Senior Program Manager
Gwynnie Bee, New York, NY
Vehicle Remarketing Manager
Gusto, San Francisco, Denver