- Reconcile, analyze and review general ledger accounts and subsystems to ensure that they are in balance.
- Communicate with nationwide accounting team as well as work closely with Director of Plant Accounting to prepare necessary management reporting.
- Prepare reports for use by the finance teams nationwide as well as for internal and external audit purposes
- Provide directions in solving non-routine and complex reconciliation issues, perform research and evaluate problems to determine best course of resolution.
- Preparation of monthly journal entry transaction entry into ERP System
- Manage, mentor and train Accounts Payable specialist
- Assist and support entry of vendor invoices and purchase order 3-way match
- Assist with administration of internal controls and documentation procedures
- Provide and support cost accounting calculations and analysis related to labor, warehouse inventory and cost of goods sold
- Support enhancement of accounting processes and general ledger capabilities
- Liaise with other departments to obtain proper approvals and provide reporting to monitor expenses and analyze variance to budget/plan
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously and handle adverse and urgent situations with rapid changes in priorities.
- Strong PC background with working knowledge of ERP and warehouse management systems.
- Proven time management and project management ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in an exciting, start-up environment that encourages individual growth and excellence
- 5+ years accounting experience in operations and/or manufacturing.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A) in Accounting.
- CMA designation a plus
FRESHLY simplifies the path to healthy eating and achieving fitness goals by serving as both your "personal chef and nutritionist". We work with talented chefs to create and deliver fresh, gourmet, ready-made meals, designed to help you optimize your health while enjoying the process. Each meal is carefully curated with all-natural ingredients and is always free of gluten, artificial flavors, and refined sugars. High in protein and nutrient dense veggies, nothing about us is artificial! Using the most advanced packaging technology, our meals arrive to your doorstep carefully packaged in a refrigerated box so your food stays fresh.
Our ample menu won’t disappoint. But don’t take our word for it – we back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee. Let us do the work. All you have to do is it eat and enjoy; no shopping, no cooking, no cleaning.
With FRESHLY, eating healthy is easy, delicious, and more convenient than ever.
Want to learn more about Freshly? Visit Freshly's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.