- You’ll use qualitative and quantitative research methods to explore consumer attitudes, behaviors, and expectations around our meals; including online surveys, testing funnels, facility QA practices and prototype testing.
- Lead the project management and execution of our testing pipeline, including a wide array product tests (Meal Concept Surveys; Focus Groups, CLT & iHUT sensory analysis), with accuracy, creativity and efficiency.
- Analyze, benchmark, and report test results for C&I team and other stakeholders.
- Expand on our current testing process by incorporating more robust qualitative research opportunities - like focus groups; exploring additional testing platforms and test types, while constantly evaluating new and existing research vendor partnerships.
- Collaborate with Culinary, Operations, Brand, Menu Team and Product, to coordinate tests and provide product-sensory expertise, representing the voice of the customer.
- Develop partnerships and manage external research supplier relationships.
- Act as a cross-functional customer-insights tool to help deliver against various project objectives, KPIs and business strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in market research, consumer insights, food science, preferably in the DTC environment.
- Experience both performing sensory testing panels, as well as reporting on test results.
- Experience managing a multitude of stakeholders across different departments to present initiatives and get buy-in.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment - skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Optimistic, resourceful, and ready to take on any challenges!
FRESHLY simplifies the path to healthy eating and achieving fitness goals by serving as both your "personal chef and nutritionist". We work with talented chefs to create and deliver fresh, gourmet, ready-made meals, designed to help you optimize your health while enjoying the process. Each meal is carefully curated with all-natural ingredients and is always free of gluten, artificial flavors, and refined sugars. High in protein and nutrient dense veggies, nothing about us is artificial! Using the most advanced packaging technology, our meals arrive to your doorstep carefully packaged in a refrigerated box so your food stays fresh.
Our ample menu won’t disappoint. But don’t take our word for it – we back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee. Let us do the work. All you have to do is it eat and enjoy; no shopping, no cooking, no cleaning.
With FRESHLY, eating healthy is easy, delicious, and more convenient than ever.
Want to learn more about Freshly? Visit Freshly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Support Specialist, Japan
Box, Tokyo, Japan
Production Floor Associate: Second Shift
Warby Parker, Sloatsburg, NY
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Account Strategist - Singapore
Insider, Singapore, Singapore
Member Services Specialist
Thrive Market, Los Angeles, CA
SaaS Onboarding Specialist, Indy