- Cycle count raw materials, intermediate WIP components, finished goods and non-conforming materials on a daily basis.
- Utilize ERP/Navision software to process cycle counts, review on-hand inventory, current activity, and past activity.
- Ensure materials are in proper locations.
- Conduct searches in order to locate misclassified inventory.
- Ensure correct labeling of all products/materials.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision.
- Publish weekly and quarterly and quarterly inventory metrics.
- Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommend process improvements to eliminate errors.
- Adhere to all company policies, quality standards/procedures, safety procedures, and guidelines.
- High school diploma required.
- One year of Manufacturing related experience in cycle counting, shipping and receiving.
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by productivity schedule.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously and handle adverse and urgent situations with rapid changes in priorities.
- Strong PC background with working knowledge of ERP and warehouse management systems.
- Proven time management and project management ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in an exciting, start-up environment that encourages individual growth and excellence.
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperatives.
FRESHLY simplifies the path to healthy eating and achieving fitness goals by serving as both your "personal chef and nutritionist". We work with talented chefs to create and deliver fresh, gourmet, ready-made meals, designed to help you optimize your health while enjoying the process. Each meal is carefully curated with all-natural ingredients and is always free of gluten, artificial flavors, and refined sugars. High in protein and nutrient dense veggies, nothing about us is artificial! Using the most advanced packaging technology, our meals arrive to your doorstep carefully packaged in a refrigerated box so your food stays fresh.
Our ample menu won’t disappoint. But don’t take our word for it – we back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee. Let us do the work. All you have to do is it eat and enjoy; no shopping, no cooking, no cleaning.
With FRESHLY, eating healthy is easy, delicious, and more convenient than ever.
Want to learn more about Freshly? Visit Freshly's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Content Policy Specialist
Patreon, San Francisco, CA, New York, NY, Dublin, IRE, Berlin, Ger...